A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Robots, teleporters, jump pads, lasers! Be prepared for an action-filled challenging puzzle experience!
Antiflux an oldschool metroidvania-style puzzle platformer. Puzzles are complex but easy to understand. The platforming is simple but fun, controls comfortably with a touch screen or controller. Pick up upgrades along your journey recover lost research on an abandoned planet, and discover its dark secrets!
NOTE: Antiflux runs on Windows and Android. For Android version you'll need a decent phone or tablet to play this; Nexus 5 or equivalent.
Like UAA Software on Facebook below to keep up to date:
* Puzzle-platformer with oldschool game design.
* Interesting mechanics and puzzles.
* Over 60 well designed levels.
* Metroidvania-style permanent upgrades.
* NO micro-transactions. NO in-app purchases. NO ads. Ever.
* Runs on Vertex Engine 7 - Custom built OpenGL ES2 engine.
* Gameplay optimised for both touch and controller support.
* Atmospheric original soundtrack.
Update version 31 (1st Apr 2016):
- Replaced robots with chickens
- Replaced death count with sleep count
- Added encouragement banners to spiked fences
- Launch on Jupiter, Saturn and Uranus
- Improved Android TV support
- Added compulsory in-app purchase every time you die. Sorry we're out of money!
Windows/Linux/Mac port coming soon!
|Published||1 year ago|
|Release date||1 year ago|
|Tags||2D, 3D, Metroidvania, puzzle, Puzzle-Platformer, Retro|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any), Touchscreen, Smartphone|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.